All about me
ALL ABOUT ME!
Who is in my family/whanau?
My mum (Janice), dad (Jasper), and my annoying brother Raymond.
What are your favourite things to do in my own time?
Drawing, Playing on my ipad, reading, and watching TV.
What do you like to do at school?
Playing with my friends, learn, and make more friends.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
YES. I love working and learning to make my-self better at reading, and writing.
What helps you learn?
People encouraging me and me never give up.
People encouraging me and me never give up.
What stops you learning?
People saying that I can't do it.
People saying that I can't do it.
Who are my friends at school?
Georgia, Brooke, Nina, Holly, Hollee, Eilish, Nicole, Sarah, Ruby
Georgia, Brooke, Nina, Holly, Hollee, Eilish, Nicole, Sarah, Ruby

good girl, you did a great job when we were at Queen Charlotte Track, I'm proud of you . mum
ReplyDeleteFiona, it sounds like you had a great holiday. How wet did you get on your walk?
ReplyDeleteSUPER DUPER DUPER WET
DeleteFiona, I hope you are looking forward to slightly big walk on camp!!! I really like your attitude to learning that you find it fun and enjoy it, this will help you make good progress this year. I am super lucky to have you in my home class this year and I am sure I will have many opportunities to encourage your throughout the year.
ReplyDeleteWe had a great walking at Queen Charlotte Track ,even the weather was rainy, walked more than 10km within 3 hours and took some great photos. I'm proud of you.
ReplyDelete