Giving Quality Feedback




WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLES BLOGS?
So they know that you have red it, because if you don't read it
you can't comment.


What is the FIRST step in giving feedback?
Tell the writer something you like about their blog.


Why is it important to follow this step?
So they know where they have done well.


Do I have to use this every time?
YES so they know what they did well.


What is the SECOND step in giving feedback?
Ask the writer a question about their blog.


Why is it important to follow this step?
So then the person that is commenting on the writers blog will know
what they don't understand in the piece of writing.


Do I have to use this every time?
No, I must choose between this step and giving feedback depending
on the person I am commenting on.


What is the THIRD step in giving feedback?
To tell the writer what you thing they can improve on.

Why is it important to follow this step?
So the writer can improve on so they can make their writing better.


Do I have to use this every time?
No, I must choose between this step and asking a question depending
on the person I am commenting on.

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GIVE QUALITY FEEDBACK?
So they know things that maybe the writer can't see but the reader can
see so they can learn, and improve.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information Reports

All about me

Weekly Passion Project Reflection