Passion Project Proposal
TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 4 weeks to complete your project. Fill out the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give you approval.
My Passion Project title is…
what scientific ingredients a in a volcano to makes it explode
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
What is inside a volcano also what makes a volcano erupt
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
We would like to learn how the volcano erupts?
What are some possible ways I could share my learning? Choose 3 possible ways.
1)
slide show
slide show
2)
poster
poster
3)
doc
doc
What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
Computer.
Computer.
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
We might not get the correct information.
We might not get the correct information.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
See three before me ( see three people before the teacher)
See three before me ( see three people before the teacher)
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
This project will help me find out what I want to know more about.
Teacher approval:
Comments
Post a Comment