Week 3 Reflection
WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found my math a little hard because I found it hard to halve big numbers because I'm not use to halving big numbers.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I asked what is the easiest way to halve big numbers and Miss Harsent helped me
so I then knew how to halve big numbers.
I asked what is the easiest way to halve big numbers and Miss Harsent helped me
so I then knew how to halve big numbers.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing. We were highlighting keys words from a description about hippos.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because at first I didn't know how to find the key words but then Mrs Fahey explained it to us so I knew.
Great job Fiona. You have done really well this week in our reading/writing groups learning about finding key words, note taking and researching. I am sure you will do well with your own animal next week.
ReplyDelete