Week 6 Reflection

WEEK 6 REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found my reading difficult because there was a lot of
new words that I didn't know and that I couldn't pronounce
the words that were really long so they were really hard.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I asked people around me then Mr J told us to highlight the words that we 
didn't know so he could explain what the words mean.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my writing about different sentence starters like 
compound simple and complex.

Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I didn't know how to write all kinds of sentences but after Mr J taught us how to I knew how to straight away.












Comments

  1. Fiona, it is good to be challenged by new words and ideas. I will look forward to reading your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Information Reports

All about me

Weekly Passion Project Reflection