Passion Project Proposal

PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL

My Passion Project title is…  
making our own decorations.


What are my big questions to guide my learning?
What kind of Decorations are there?
How are these Decorations Made?
Do these Decorations actually work?


I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
Because we have an interest in Decorations.
Because we have always wanted to do Decorations.
Because we like decorating and making crafts and Decorations are like crafts.


What are some possible ways I could share my learning?  Choose 3 possible ways.


1) Slideshow - Showing how our Decorations  work.


2) Poster - To show pictures of our progress and our finished product.


3) Diorama - So then we can show what our Passion Project is about.


What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
A computer - for research.
And not sure what but stuff for our Decorations.


What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
The thing that will be hard is making the Decorations  so then they look good and we will solve this by trying our best in making these Decorations  finished before 5 weeks so then we can still do our slides or poster for our Passion Project.


When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
We can ask the teachers or some people that has had done this passion before someone who has experienced the passion we are doing.


How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
This will help us understand some different Decorations That people make from all round the world also it will help us with what some countries have more similar DIYS or not really the same Decorations.


Teacher approval:


Ms Hazlett 27.7.18


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information Reports

All about me

Weekly Passion Project Reflection