week 1 Reflection

WEEK 1 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
This week I found my math hard because we were 
doing a test and there were a lot of hard questions 
that I didn't know how to do.



How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
Well I just kept going and actually got most of them right because I kept 
trying and didn't give up.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing about the eagle trying to eat the squirrel


Why are you proud if it?
Because I used some
new words and I tried to make 
my writing interesting. 


Comments

  1. Well done with your maths and writing this week. Your positive attitude definitely helps. I can even see that you have re-read and improved your work. It was great catching up with you this week and hearing what you did in the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Mrs Fahey,
    I am also wondering dd you go any where in the school holidays, and the writing was really interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Information Reports

All about me

Weekly Passion Project Reflection