Weekly Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
We achieved making the reindeer using candy canes, brown pipe cleaners,
 googly eyes, hot glue guns, scissors, and red pom poms it was very yummy
 we made 10 altogether including 4 for the teachers ( Mrs Fahey, Miss Harsent,

 Ms hazlett, and Mr J) the other 6 me and Ruby spilt evenly so we got 3 each.  


What challenges did I have?
We had challenges trying to not 
burn our fingers with the hot glue 
guns and trimming the pom poms 
because they were to big and 
wouldn't fit onto the candy cane. 

What am I going to work on next week?
The snow man using white marshmallows, pretzel sticks,
long tooth picks to put the marshmallows onto and chocolate
to make the eyes and the mouth.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information Reports

All about me

Weekly Passion Project Reflection