week 7 reflection
WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
The learning I found challenging this week is cycle safety when ken wanted us to do hand signals and I couldn't do
the right hand and only the left.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I tried my best and even though l didn't hold it for 3 secs I still tried and managed to succeed to hold it for 2 secs close enough right?
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My piece of work that I a most proud of is my writing about a
advert of the bike that we choose.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it becauseI thought of interesting words
and use some new vocab
to make my add more attractive.

Comments
Post a Comment