Information Reports
We are learning how to write an information report using information we gather through research. One of my personal writing goals is: Write sentences that are grammatically correct. Evidence I am developing this in my writing: I am re-working and editing as I go to check if there are any mistakes or something that doesn’t make sense. By this I can check that everything I write is correct in grammer and im using PIGS. Insert an image of your final / teacher conferenced draft: Publish your Information Report here: Everyone knows about Ludwig Van Beethoven (Beethoven for short) the genius music composer during the transition of the classical music period (1730-1820) to the romantic period (1800-1850) .he was baptised in December 1700 Bonn, his exact birth date is unknown.He is a well known German pianist and composer. One of his most famous pieces ‘Moonlight Sonata’, a timeless classical music hit. In 1782 before the age of 12, Beethoven publis...
Fiona, you have understood the difference between factors and multiple. You are able to find both of these with pairs of numbers. Your next step is to find common multiples and factors of larger numbers.
ReplyDelete