Living Springs Camp Reflection

LIVING SPRINGS CAMP


1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
Holly F, Georgia M, Haylie M, Nina B, Hannah W, Caitlin T, Layla F, and lastly me.


2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity)
My favourite rotation was the Burma trail.

3 Why?
The Burma trail is when you get blind folded then you have to hold on to a rope, and climb a mountain it was really fun not using your sight, because your sight it is the most important sense in all your senses to me.


4 What two school values did you show?
I showed be brave and I showed the value respect too.

5 How?
I showed the value be brave by trying the Burma trail and I also showed the value respect because I wasn't winging at first for the Burma trail when I didn't want to do it, because I thought I would fall of the cliff.


6 What was the best part of camp for you?
The Burma trail.


7 Why?
Because it was really fun holding the rope, and climbing the mountain blind folded, and I was also helping Bella, and some other people behind me, so they would know if there is a tree or not also because I don't won't them to bump into a tree.It hurts a lot, Mrs Fahey said I did a good job helping other people.

That was camp.

Remember hearing the pig's oinking as I fed the adorable donkeys?
Remember having butterflies in my tummy as I stepped up to feed the little deer?
that was the Farm park.

Remember biting my lips as I held on to the rough ropes to feel my way?
Remember banging into all kinds of trees through the slippery mud?
that was the Burma trail

Remember hammering the heavy pegs into the crusty, and dry dirt?
Do you remember felling proud, and happy when our group finished our tent?
That was out-door living skills.













Comments

  1. Fiona, I like the way you answered the questions. Next time put the font a different colour because it is hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you had a good time in camp did you bang into any trees when you were on the burma trail and how many?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona I like the way you have added the main detail about camp on your blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Information Reports

All about me

Weekly Passion Project Reflection