Week 5 Reflection

WEEK 5 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Reading, because there were some challenging words that I couldn't pronounce.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I asked Miss Harsent what the word means and how to pronounce it then I just practised a few times then I got it.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Writing because I added detail, and miss Lamond said I did good.
Why are you proud if it?
Because I added detail, and miss Lamond said I did a great job.




Comments

  1. fiona i liked the way you added detail in your writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona I like the way you put alot of your time into your writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona I like the way how you asked for help when you could not pronounce the words right

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona, I am super impressed with how much you have stepped up this year with your learning. You are really challenging yourself and setting you self challenging goals. I will look forward to reading your writing. Try and add a bit more detail/evidence/explanation to your reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fiona, I like the way when you did not know a word you ask the teacher for help when you are stuck and I have a question what word was it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way you added lots of detail
    your next step is to add some different words that you have not used before

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Information Reports

All about me

Weekly Passion Project Reflection