Weekly Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 8 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Me and Georgia achieved getting 9 slides done on our passion project about volcanoes
witch is really fun because there is a lot of fun stuff that you can learn about volcanoes.

 
What challenges did I have?
We had challenges with figuring out what our titles would be for our slides also it was hard to find all the correct information and a little hard to put in our own words so we went on dictionary to find other meaning of this word that we don't know is magma witch kind of means the same thing as lava.

What am I going to work on next week?
We are going to work next week about getting more information
and not so much pictures as information because if we use too much pictures we won't have enough information.


Comments

  1. Great that you and Georgia figured out a way to help you understand what you were reading and how to put it into your own words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Information Reports

All about me

Weekly Passion Project Reflection