ALL ABOUT ME! Who is in my family/whanau? My mum (Janice), dad (Jasper), and my annoying brother Raymond. What are your favourite things to do in my own time? Drawing, Playing on my ipad, reading, and watching TV. What do you like to do at school? Playing with my friends, learn, and make more friends. What would I like to improve and make progress with this year? YES. I love working and learning to make my-self better at reading, and writing. What helps you learn? People encouraging me and me never give up. What stops you learning? People saying that I can't do it. Who are my friends at school? Georgia, Brooke, Nina, Holly, Hollee, Eilish, Nicole, Sarah, Ruby What was the best part of the holidays? Going to Nelson, because we went on a little walk ,and it was raining so it was really challenging for me but it was also fun exciting.
We showed Connect and Respect by participating in 2018's Te Wiki o te Reo Maori with enthusiasm. We had an enjoyable week with a variety of activities such as fitness, waiata and art.
ReplyDelete