week 7 reflection
WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
This week I found reading challenging because
there were a lot of hard words that I didn't know how
to pronounce because we were reading about tectonic plates.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I highlighted the words that I didn't know so Mr J could tell us what the words meant and so when we do our I think that means statement we would know what
the words mean and not just say random words.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my inquiry about Iceland and its volcanoes.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it Because I got lots of facts about
Iceland so when I did my
slides I would have enough
facts to full
my science slide up.
Comments
Post a Comment